Search My Blog

Thursday 18 December 2008

EA Modelling Audition?! Me in a video game?

It was a normal busy day in the EA office with a big batch of emails to sort through.

I noticed one mentioning a modelling audition to be a character in a forthcoming Need for Speed game.
I dismissed it initially, but after
seeing other colleagues attempt it I decided to follow suit (starting to feel left out, lol)

Anyway to my surprise I actually fit the criteria and they want me to be a part of the shoot (alongside The Fuel Girls) early next year.

The criteria being: a smug, mid-30s confident Cuban ladies man who's good looking and knows it.

WTF? lol! I'm not sure whether to happy or offended!
I'm in my mid-20s, I'm not Cuban, with nothing to be smug about, not exactly confident and my looks are debatable (debate over: I fail)

But hey if I fit that bill and it means I get a day out of the office to be immortalised in a videogame alongside other models, well I'd even pose as Granny if I had to!

Probably.

No comments: