Search My Blog

Thursday 29 January 2009

Need for Speed: Shift photo shoot with The Fuel Girls


Well that was the most random day at work ever!

Arriving on set at an amazing London studio first thing in the morning, I was promptly given my driving uniform and props for the shoot.

I had to undergo approxiamately 30 seconds of make up (by the talented Lucy Darkness; unfortunately I was unable to get her horror special fx treatment) before being ready for the role of

The atmosphere was great, full of laughter and ridiculous requests such as: use a pretend mobile phone for Booty Call pose (seriously, wtf?!)


Later we all had lunch at the awesome in-house canteen (great food) and listened some crazy adventures from the everyday life of a Fuel Girl (they really do have some fascinating stories)


Overall it was a good experience and nice working with them all (especially Lora and Helen).
Now I just await seeing myself in the no-doubt-cringeworthy pics later in the year!

No comments: